Treviso,Venice, Florence, Certaldo, S.Gimignano, Colle Val d’Elsa & Rome.
15th – 24th September 2017
- 1 day seminar & exchange with 5 Italian artists in “L.Bailo” Museum of Treviso and in Treviso Public Art High School.
- 1 day artist, fashion studios & antique store visit.
- 6 days travel in Italy, focusing on art and culture.
- Chinese artists had the chance to exhibit their artworks in the Art Gallery of the Art High School.
- Chinese artists met Italian artists to exchange ideas and tecniques during the seminar and perfomance.
- Language assistance 24H (Chinese, Italian and English).
Some photos about our group in Treviso, during the seminar, exhibition and performance.
DAY 1. Arrival in Venice airport, check in and relax.
DAY 2. Morning, seminar with Italian artists and welcome speech of authorities, following guided tour of “L.Bailo” Museum; afternoon, Chinese artists introduce their artworks exhibited in the art exhibition, following performance of all artists hosted in Treviso Art High School.
DAY 3. Visit of Venice and Biennale Art Exhibition in Venice.
DAY 4. Visit of antique stores in Padova, artist studios and Chiara Pizzinato Fashion Studio in Treviso.
DAY 5. Departure from Treviso to Florence and visit the city centre, including Opera del Duomo.
DAY 6. Visit of the city centre of Florence, including Giardini di Boboli and Uffizi.
DAY 7. Departure from Florence to explore the hills around Siena with the following stops: Certaldo, Fattoria Poggio Alloro where lunch, farm visit and wine taste are included, S. Gimignano and Colle Val d’Elsa.
DAY 8. Departure from Colle Val d’Elsa to Rome and visit the Vatican Museums.
DAY 9. Rome. Visit the city centre and and its main monuments: Colosseo, Fori Imperiali, Fontana di Trevi, etc.
DAY 10. Free time and free shopping, then departure to China.